1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s device when he or she accesses certain websites to store and retrieve information on the User’s browsing activity on their computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's choices and browsing habits. The cookies existing on the website are necessary for its functionality.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Depending on how long they are enabled, cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies:
- Session and persistent cookies: with session cookies, the collection of data only takes place while the User is browsing the website and the cookies are deleted on closing the browser. In the case of persistent cookies, data is stored on the terminal for a defined period of time, making it easier to manage User preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
In addition, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as first- or third-party cookies:
- First- or third-party cookies: first-party cookies are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain managed by the administrator and from which the service requested by the User is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain that is not managed by the administrator, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
With regard to their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical/customisation/analytical/advertising cookies: technical cookies are those that allow the control of data traffic and communication; customisation cookies are those that allow Users to access websites in accordance with certain specific personal characteristics (browser, language, etc.). Analytical cookies are those that allow the controller to monitor and analyse User behaviour on the websites to which they are linked, collect data on User behaviour and allow the creation of User profiles. Finally, advertising cookies collect data on the management of advertising space.
3. What type of cookies does the website use?
4. How to disable cookies in your browser?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device through the browser settings on your computer. Please refer to your browser’s help section for information on how to enable “private browsing” or unblock certain cookies.
- Information on cookies for https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies">Internet Explorer
- Information on cookies for https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we">Mozilla Firefox
- Information on cookies for http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html">Opera
- Information on cookies for https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es">Google Chrome
- Information on cookies for https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265">Safari